As Agile Coach in a team of 5 you accompany all levels, areas and people of the IT organization with agile knowledge and application, mentoring, consulting and coaching. Your goal is to transfer agile mindset, value, practice and skill to create a healthy and safe agile ecosystem that is self-monitoring, self-correcting and self-sustaining.
Your key tasks include
· Working together with teams to apply the best suitable methodology
· Coaching teams into Lean & Agile Practices and Mindset
· Support cross-teams/locations initiatives and projects
· Being a facilitator and moderator for all team and organizational demands, like workshops, post mortems, etc.
· Influence a healthy team culture by being a role model for agile values and principles
· Ensure the correct application of the agile process by coaching and trainings and by regularly inspecting and adapting the processes to ensure best fit to the team
· Resolve team-related impediments
· Close collaboration with other agile teams, scrum master and stakeholder
· Highlighting proposals for the team setup (balancing teams) together with the management
Thereby your are
· Responsible to coach, maintain and improve the agile processes to create high performance teams
· Responsible to solve conflicts related to teams
· Accountable for solving impediments inside the development teams
· Fostering self-organization and self-responsibility within teams
· Supporting the organization to improve its overall processes related to software development
· Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
· At least 5 years of experience with different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, etc.
· At least 5 years of experience with moderation, coaching and conflict management
· Experience in agile transformation of teams and organizations
· Ability to work self-responsible and self-organized
· Very familiar to system thinking
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
In case you did not know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. The shop plattform is a self developed system. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.