Brand Manager (f/m/d) Private Label (Non-food)
- Development, management and delivery of the non-food assortment.
- Development of an own label branding strategy, involving creation of own label brands with distinct USPs, brand positioning, target customers and respective portfolio.
- Management of implementation of own label branding strategy in close coordination with product management.
- Development of marketing plans for own label brands and ensuring their implementation.
- Contribution to the development and definition of the non-food assortment and pricing strategies.
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses, including assortment and price analysis.
- Ownership and responsibility of ad-hoc departmental projects.
- Participation in the development of the business unit strategy and ensuring its operational implementation.
- Responsible for the sourcing, development and introduction of global new products based on a sound understanding of customer needs, managing the process from concept through to launch.
- Management and implementation of bespoke strategic projects, inconjunction with multiple stakeholders.
- Continuous analysis of development of sales KPI’s and preparing and implementing action plans.
- Close interface with functional stakeholders including sales, marketing, purchasing, replenishment, accounting, legal and external partners.
- Successfully completed business-related degree.
- Minimum five years relevant professional experience in brand/product management in FMCG or pet food (ideally experienced in the care of brand and own brand).
- Strong competency in planning, analysis and developing branding strategies.
- Experience in the implementation of international projects.
- Understands the relevant processes and levers of a retailer, ideally e-commerce.
- Resilient, self-starter with experience in management of strategic and operational topics.
- Solid analytical skills coupled with confidence in managing numbers and large amounts of data.
- Teamplayer and able to work in a fast-paced environment with capacity to adapt quickly to changes.
- Excellent marketing knowledge and strong communication and presentation skills.
- High internet affinity and interest in pet products.
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills and comfortable in an international environment.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel.
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the centre of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks and company fitness complete our offer.