Campaign Analyst (f/m/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Campaign Analyst who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. You will be a part of the Digital Analytics and Commercial Insights department covering various business areas, and your main stakeholder will be the Trading Planning team. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our department, and you will be closely supported by colleagues from different fields of data and analytics.
- Act as the main analytics expert regarding all our marketing campaign topics
- Shape up our reporting, ad hoc analysis and dash-boarding capabilities, and support the campaign managers’ projects concerning your area of expertise
- Take part in cross-departmental data integration projects
- Define and execute the strategy roadmap for campaign analytics
- Based on your research you present your insights on marketing campaign performance, growth- and efficiency potentials, customer insights and competitive advantages by collecting, combining and leveraging large datasets from various sources
- Several years of relevant working experience as a business analyst
- University degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong SQL-skills and a good understanding of relational databases
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Profound understanding of digital marketing and digital analytics
- Experience with campaign tracking and attribution
- Working experience with Tableau or similar tools
- Working experience with Adobe Analytics or similar tools
- Experience in using Python for data analysis is a big plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
We ask you to send your application in English.