Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about creating better customer experiences using data? Do you have a long background in CRO, and want to put your skills in better use? If so, you might just be the person we are looking for! We are currently searching for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join us in our Munich headquarters, and take our CRO-efforts to the next level. In this position you will get to work with both the product development teams and our commercial functions, helping them make valuable improvements to the customer experiences based on test results.
As a Conversion rate optimization manager, you will
- Be the subject matter expert of all things related to conversion rate optimization
- Develop the CRO-concept further within the whole company, setting up proper processes
- Support our commercial- and product-organization in setting up and analyzing relevant A/B/N- and multivariate-tests
- Enable teams to conduct their own client- and server-side experiments to test their hypotheses
- Provide clear results and documentation of the tests, and help make value-adding decisions based on the results
- University degree in a relevant field (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- Vast experience in conversion rate optimization, preferably in an e-commerce-setting
- Excellent working knowledge of client- and server-side A/B-testing using Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO or a similar tool
- Strong statistical understanding and good knowledge of digital analytics
- Good understanding of agile methodologies with relevant past working experience
- Fluent in English
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
We ask you to send your application in English.