Digital Insights & Implementation Manager – Product (f/m/d)
Are you interested in product development in an agile organization, while having a long background in digital analytics? If you answered yes to both, you might just be the person we are looking for! We are currently looking for a Digital Insights & Implementation manager to join our ranks, offering consultation to our product managers and engineering teams in everything to do with digital analytics. You will get to work with several product areas, providing the teams with your state-of-the-art knowledge of feature tracking implementation and insights management. In this position you’ll get to directly contribute to the development of e-commerce products that are used by millions of people across Europe.
As a Digital Insights & Implementation Manager – Product, you will
- Act as an internal digital analytics consultant for our product managers and engineering teams
- Work alongside product teams to help them be more data-driven in their day-to-day work
- Help the product teams implement feature tracking and gain valuable insights from the results
- Create dashboards to visualize the data, in order to make it more understandable for all stakeholders
- Recommend product development actions based on the findings the tracking implementation results provided
- University degree in a relevant field (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
- Vast experience with digital analytics implementation using Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and familiar with handling large amounts of data
- Previous experience in product development, preferably in an ecommerce setting
- Good understanding of agile methodologies with relevant past working experience
- Fluent in English
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
We ask you to send your application in English.