Digital Insights & Implementation Manager / Web Analyst (m/f/d)
As the biggest e-commerce company in our niche, zooplus lives and breathes data. We leverage this data to make our product offering and user experience even better tailored for everyone, whether you are a loyal long-term customer or a first-time visitor. The Digital Insights & Implementation team is responsible for ensuring that our web analytics tracking is on point, and that we use the on-site data we gather in the most impactful way throughout the company. In this role you will be a part of an international team of passionate web analytics experts, whose main drive is to find the insights that matter the most for our business.
- Working together with relevant stakeholders to help track, analyze and communicate actionable insights from our numerous online shops
- Training our colleagues in other functions and departments to conduct basic web analytics tasks, steering our power user groups and further developing our cross-functional collaboration
- Taking our web analytics reporting, ad hoc analytics and dashboarding capabilities to the next level
- Conducting deep-dive analyses regarding on-site audiences, customer cohorts, product performance and so forth
- Closely working together with the rest of the Digital Insights & Implementation team to develop our on-site tracking & analytics capabilities even further
- University degree in Economics, Informatics, Engineering or another applicable field
- 3+ years of relevant working experience as a Web Analyst or in a similar role
- Analytical and critically thinking mindset is a must
- Strong ability to present your findings and give trainings to audiences of all analytical and technical skill levels
- Vast experience in using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics 360 in an enterprise setting
- Working experience with tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or similar
- Working experience with a tag management system such as Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium or similar
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the centre of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks and company fitness complete our offer.