Executive Assistant (f/m/d) to the COO - full/part time
As an assistant to the board, you show what you're made of from day one! You will support the Executive Board in its day-to-day operations and work on strategic projects in our team or companywide. In doing so, you will gather specialist and management knowledge and create your own network.
- Supporting the COO in strategic issues as well as in day-to-day operations.
- Independent implementation of projects for the entire operations area on behalf of the COO.
- Comprehensive responsibility for internal and external communication in the area of responsibility of the COO.
- Preparation of decision papers, presentations and concepts for the Operations Leadership Team and the Management Board.
- Work on many exciting, challenging and cross-functional projects in an international environment.
- Profound skills in communication and honest team player
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very high degree of flexibility, result-oriented problem solving, assuming responsibility and willingness to perform
- Professional background of several years of professional experience in strategic management or consulting in project management
- Very good university degree in economics, computer science or mathematics (master's degree, diploma and/or doctorate)
- Fluent in English, German helpful
- Availability per week min. 30hrs
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
- Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- Hybrid working model with 2 office- & 3 flexible days
- Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Let´s have a talk! Apply now.