We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our Nordics team in Munich and support the ongoing growth and development of our Finnish e-commerce through the effective implementation of direct marketing activities.
Your duties will include:
▪ Planning, preparing and delivering regular marketing newsletters to subscribed customers in Finland.
▪ Managing and optimizing automated marketing campaigns.
▪ Creating effective sales promotions to support achievement of revenue growth and customer retention targets.
▪ Working with Graphic Designers to develop appropriate campaign banners and imagery.
▪ Developing a high level of subject-matter expertise regarding pet ownership and the products we sell.
▪ Ongoing monitoring of our competition, market and industry best-practice; developing marketing tactics from insights gained.
▪ Performing data-based product and campaign analysis and reporting on results.
▪ Various other direct, social media and events marketing duties as required.
▪ Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
▪ Excellent standard of written Finnish and English. German is a plus.
▪ Relevant experience in a similar digital marketing/e-commerce environment.
▪ Very high attention to detail.
▪ Strong technical and analytical skills with ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
▪ Good teamwork and communication skills.
▪ Experience with pets/pet products are an advantage.