Junior Private Label Product Manager for Nonfood (f/m/d)
- Responsible to define and execute a global strategy for a specified range of categories within the non food portfolio.
- Continuous monitoring of the product life cycle including category analysis based on defined KPI’s, together with planning and execution of new products and delistings.
- Responsible for the sourcing, development and introduction of global new products based on a sound understanding of customer needs, managing the process from concept through to launch.
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses, including assortment and price analysis.
- Participation in the development of the business unit strategy and ensuring its operational implementation.
- Responsible for negotiating and specifying framework conditions and purchase prices for relevant suppliers.
- Actively monitoring and managing the relationship with existing suppliers in close internal cooperation with Replenishment, Supply Chain, Accounting, Legal and Finance functions.
- Close interface with functional stakeholders including sales, marketing, purchasing, replenishment, accounting, legal and external partners.
- Successfully completed business-related degree.
- 1-2 years professional experience in product management / category management in the FMCG industry or retail are ideal, preferrably with E-Commerce experience.
- High internet affinity and touchpoints / experience in the pet industry are desirable.
- Strong competency in planning, analysis and developing strategies.
- Experience in managing national and international suppliers, and handling contractual negotiations.
- Able to work independently with a hands-on mentality, in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong marketing knowledge and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills.
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts complete our offer.