Management Assistant (f/m/d) für den Bereich Private Label Food
As Management Assistant, you will hold the strings together and support our Director Private Label and the management team in strategic projects.
Specifically, you will tackle the following tasks:
- Becoming the main contact person for data-driven analysis on our Private Label assortment to support the team
- Keeping an eye on the performance of the division and support it with evaluations, presentations and decision papers
- Being a sparring partner in the preparation of strategic topics and their operative implementation, handling confidential information with excellence.
- Communication and organization within and of the Department
- Steering the further development and optimization of processes
- Driving forward internal or cross-company projects
- Support the management team in creating a motivating working environment in the area and in promoting successful and productive cooperation.
- You have a degree in Business Administration or a comparable subject
- You have already been able to gain relevant practical experience in the areas of consulting, brand or business development
- You are experienced in analyzing data and deriving measures
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative, responsible action, dynamism and assertiveness
- You think in business and entrepreneurial terms and are always looking for synergy effects
- You are familiar with the work in an enterprise set up, but you also enjoy an agile and dynamic environment
- Sound German and Business English skills
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts and more complete our offer.
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Join us! Apply now!