Manager Logistic Contracts & Tender Management (f/m/d)
As Manager Tenders & Contracts you will carry out tenders, negotiations and projects in the area of Fulfillment Operations and warehousing operations. You will support the Fulfillment team and especially the colleagues working together with the chosen partners, in reaching performance and contributing to sustainable and profitable growth.
Essential job tasks:
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of the Procurement contract process and support the full lifecycle of contracts from initiation to signature and monitoring, in close collaboration with the legal team
- Lead on contract negotiations and implementation of contract variations as required
- Participation in defining the fulfillment processes and technical requirements towards service providers
- Ensure the implementation of changes and compliance to a contract deviations process with related contract deviation approval levels (head of, Senior Management) based upon the severity of the proposed deviations in the contract
- Lead Fulfillment tenders including development of tender specifications, tendering process coordination as well as supplier and service offer assessments
- Ensure that all processes followed are in line with legislation and company policies and are auditable with key documents, information and communications confidentially stored
- Work closely with other logistics departments to ensure consistency, alignment and efficiency where departments overlap and to continuously improve service and cost
- Support developing KPIs/SLAs/incentive models
- Support Operational Claim Management
- Coordinate and drive gap analysis of current contracts vs. operational targets
- Provide contract-related issue resolution to any arising disputes or escalations with suppliers
- Business or Law degree with an excellent academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in procurement, legal, or consulting roles with heavy contract interfaces
- Numerical view, analytical skillset and cost orientation
- Excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Experience in administering contracts with fixed-price, activity based costing, economic price adjustment, price redetermination, cost reimbursement, and/or incentive arrangements.
- Ability to work in international teams demonstrating cultural sensitivity and social competence
- Experience in common methods of project management (e.g. project plans, timelines, LOPs, etc.) as well as lean management
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of contract drafting, management, and change control
- Comprehensive knowledge of distribution and intra logistics, preferably in a retail / e-commerce
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Fluent in German and English
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts and more complete our offer.
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Join us! Apply now!