Process Excellence Manager (m,f,d)
zooplus SE is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 2 billion Euro revenue in 2021, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. zooplus currently employs more than 1100 employees in 10 international locations.
As Process Excellence Manager you will focus on mapping existing processes, identifying potentials for improvement, defining requirements, and establishing new, and (partially) automated processes to ensure process excellence at zooplus.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Map all existing processes in Vendor Management and derive potential.
- Lead and drive process improvements (short-term wins) as well as process design/redesign efforts (long-term wins).
- Take ownership for documenting the implementation and ensuring company-wide application.
- Manage business relationship, taking ownership of requests and issues (including more complex) as well as following them through to resolution.
- Take an active part in improvement or knowledge management initiatives and support the creation of best-in-class Purchasing practices across functions.
- As a sparring partner, you will support other special procurement activities and analyses as a needed ambassador for change, you help to lead change management activities to manage employee resistance and improve employee engagement and performance.
- Close business partnering with internal stakeholders (Vendor Management, Procurement & Inventory, IT, Accounting).
- Be an influencer and transformer, to assist and upskill other Team members.
- Derive conclusions, you will execute data analysis and compliance reporting.
- Define requirements for new tools in alignment with BPO.
- Lead project management of high-impact projects.
- Around 5 years of experience in change management processes, process automation, or transformation processes, it is preferably related to procurement, master data, or supply chain function.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Finance, Economics, Industrial Management.
- Profound knowledge of process mapping tools and Process mining tools.
Data-driven – with your strong analytical and problem-solving skills you derive actionable insights for informed decision-making in the purchasing organization.
Digital native – you possess profound expertise with digital tools (e.g. MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence, SAP, Tableau, etc.).
Structured and intellectually curious – you enjoy working with data and love improving things as a high-performer.
Strong collaborator – you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, and enjoy working cross-functionally with various teams to gather key inputs.
A strong communicator – you can communicate at all levels with clarity, maturity, and precision both written and verbal.
Detail-oriented – you possess strong organizational skills, work precisely, and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
Service-oriented – your proactive attitude and perseverance help you to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and international environment with varying ad-hoc projects while working autonomously.
A critical thinker – you use logic to synthesize critical information, excel at solving complex problems and identify opportunities
Reliable – you are comfortable with deadlines, competing priorities, and ambiguity in outcomes and organizational lines.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Become part of our success story and take advantage of the opportunity for a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. You can expect versatile tasks in our motivated team with an international orientation and colleagues from all over Europe. In addition, we offer you, amongst other things:
- ✈️ A total of 28 days' holiday/year (plus days off on 24 + 31 Dec.)
- ⏰ Flexible working hours & up to 60 % home office option
- 🏬 Office space directly in the heart of Munich
- 🐾 Employee discount in the zooplus shop
- 💰 Employee discounts for various online shops via our partner corporate benefits
- ☕ Free drinks and fruit in the office
- 📖 Further training opportunities
- 🎈 Employee events
- 🌎 We promote diversity! Get to know our motivated and friendly team colleagues from almost 60 countries.
Are you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form. We look forward to hearing from you!