Product Manager (f/m/d) for Nonfood Division
- Development, management and delivery of the non-food assortment.
- Participation in the development of the business unit strategy and ensuring its operational implementation.
- Responsible to define and execute a global strategy for a specific assortment.
- Continuous monitoring of the product life cycle including category analysis based on defined KPI’s, together with planning and execution of new products and delistings.
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses, including assortment and price analysis.
- Responsible for the sourcing, development and introduction of global new products based on a sound understanding of customer needs, managing the process from concept through to launch.
- Actively monitoring and managing the relationship with existing suppliers in close internal cooperation with Replenishment, Supply Chain, Accounting, Legal and Finance functions
- Continuous analysis of development and sales KPIs.
- Close interface with functional stakeholders including sales, marketing, purchasing, replenishment, accounting, legal and external partners.
- Monitoring of technical aspects and consideration of legal framework conditions.
- Management of product quality standards and resulting complaints process
- Successfully completed business-related degree
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in product management / category management in the FMCG industry or retail, ideally with ecommerce experience
- Strong competency in planning, analysis and developing strategies
- Strong marketing knowledge and communication skills.
- Excellent marketing knowledge and strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with a hands-on mentality, in a very dynamic environment.
- High internet affinity and touchpoints / experience in the pet industry are desirable.
- Willingness to travel is required
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation:
- Office in the center of Munich with excellent infrastructural connections
- Fresh fruit, free drinks and coffee every day
- Attractive Company fitness rates
- Employee discounts
- Support for occupational pension schemes
- Company events
- Flexible working times