Product Owner (Customer Loyalty)
Zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 7 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,5 billion Euro revenue in 2019 (preliminary), zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment.
But we strive for more. We would like to be one of the best product-driven companies in Europe and a role model regarding impactful product organizations. Building an outstanding experience for our customers is our mission, and we’re looking for a well-experienced Product Manager/ Owner (f/m/d) that helps to drive these efforts.
- Understand business goals, KPIs and customer needs to create a rewarding shopping experience for our customers
- You are responsible for the hypothesis and data-driven development of initiatives and related user stories, prioritising them as well as tracking their impact & results.
- You own and shape the product backlog, experiments, roadmap and vision of your products.
- You define the why, when and what of the product your team will be building
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and help your development team to deliver outstanding software products as one joint team
- Identify dependencies to other product teams and push for fast resolution and delivery
- You fully understand every detail of your product and constantly challenge its performance
- Discuss data, assumptions and ideas with your business peers to further grow and optimize our loyalty program following a build - measure - learn - approach
- Maintain the common exchange across our international communities in the sales and marketing area
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- You use sound judgment to assess risks and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Professional working experience in digital product management and agile development processes
- Fundamental understanding of user-centered product development processes and methodologies
- Profound knowledge of e-commerce and/or related customer journeys
- Track record of managing and improving high quality, scalable software products
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Bachelor`s Degree in digital business, IT, (or similar) or equivalent working experience
Experience & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Curiosity to constantly learn, highly self-motivated and a mindset of continuous improvement
- End-to-end ownership, also looking beyond the own area of responsibility to get things done
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- More than 5 years of related professional experience
At zooplus you are warmly welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from. We are a diverse and multicultural company with more than 50 nationalities. Join us and drive our success with your personal experience, your passion, your entrepreneurial thinking, and your will to take over real ownership.