Product Owner – Customer Loyalty (f/m/d)
Zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 7 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,8 billion Euro revenue in 2020, Zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment.
Building an outstanding experience for our customers is our mission, and we’re looking for a well-experienced Product Manager/ Owner (f/m/d) who will drive retention and engagement activities for a flagship Subscribe & Save program in the EU. If you are looking for a highly strategic role with a big business impact, and passionate about inventing on behalf of our customers in a way that would work for business, this position is for you. You will work closely with multiple Product teams, Marketers, Developers, User Experience Designers, as well as Senior Business Leaders to define new initiatives and customer experiences, analyze the business outcome and present your vision.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills as well as outstanding project management abilities. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. The Product Owner should be able to interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization
- Understand business goals, KPIs and customer needs to create a rewarding shopping experience for our customers
- You are responsible for the hypothesis and data-driven development of initiatives and related user stories, prioritising them as well as tracking their impact & results.
- You own and shape the product backlog, experiments, roadmap, and vision of your products.
- You define the why, when, and what of the product your team will be building
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and help your development team to deliver outstanding software products as one joint team
- Identify dependencies to other product teams and push for fast resolution and delivery
- You fully understand every detail of your product and constantly challenge its performance
- Discuss data, assumptions, and ideas with your business peers to further grow and optimize our loyalty program following a build - measure - learn – approach
- Maintain the common exchange across our international communities in the sales and marketing area
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- You use sound judgment to assess risks and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Fundamental understanding of user-centered product development processes and methodologies
- Profound knowledge of e-commerce and/or related customer journeys
- Track record of managing and improving high quality, scalable software products
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Bachelor`s Degree in digital business, IT, (or similar) or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of professional working experience in digital product management
What Makes Zooplus a Great Place To Work
- Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
Do you want to know more? Let´s have a talk! Apply now.