Purchasing Manager (f/m/d) Private Label (Non-food)
- Active and independent control and development of suppliers through network management and supplier analysis, against agreed KPIs.
- New/existing supplier support in close cooperation with Category Management and various other relevant internal interfaces (Supply Chain, Purchasing Steering, Controlling, Replenishment, Customer Care).
- Leading supplier negotiations within annual terms and conditions meetings, and participation in supplier visits.
- Main contact partner for all contractual and framework conditions negotiations.
- Management of daily purchasing related activities including validating and maintaining prices and conditions, implementation of agreed conditions, inquiry of spot offers and annual / quarterly offers, supporting quality issues by negotiating solutions with suppliers.
- Support the Team Lead with managing the supplier portfolio, including meeting preparation and follow-up, preparing contracts according to zooplus standards, ad-hoc projects.
- Ensure high level of data quality/integrity and timely implementation of agreed actions.
- Monitor the global procurement market and active sourcing for new suppliers and other sources of supply, as specified by Private Label Product Management.
- Continuous market and strategy monitoring of assigned suppliers on an international level, as well as active network management with key stakeholders.
- Preparation of consolidated reports for the divisional and corporate management relating to supplier performance including the market development of cost drivers.
- Ensure the uniformity of all European zooplus subsidiaries across suppliers and agreed conditions.
- Successfully completed studies in Economics, Business Administration or comparable vocational training.
- Minimum three years of proven professional experience in various areas and themes of purchasing, within the retail/consumer goods/e-commerce sector; experience in pet supplies industry an asset.
- Experience in sourcing from global suppliers (Asia, US, Europe) and managing negotiations through all communication channels.
- Proven negotiation skills with professionally organized suppliers from a group environment.
- Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge of working with operational figures (KPIs).
- Thrives on handling complex negotiations.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills combined with a self-confident, assertive and resilient character.
- High online affinity and strong interest in retail, e-commerce, and mail-order business - passion for pets and pet related products an advantage.
- Teamplayer and able to work in a fast-paced environment with capacity to adapt quickly to changes.
- Excellent verbal and written German and English skills as suppliers operate in an international environment
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems.
- Willingness to travel.
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the centre of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks and company fitness complete our offer.