Senior Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
Hi! My name is Michael, I'm the Head of IT Platforms at zooplus AG and we are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer, to join our rapidly growing team in Munich.
You will design, build and refactor our service infrastructure in the cloud, develop tooling for our own development teams, and new cloud infrastructure. If you are interested in being part of an exciting team of 13 engineers in IT Platforms supporting around 150 software developers and if you are searching for challenges that are coming along with migrating systems and services to the cloud, then you might be the right person that we're looking for.
- Design, build, and orchestrate software and data infrastructures in a hybrid cloud scenario
- Provide tools and services for our development teams, empowering them with fast, distributed deployments of their solutions
- Maintain our existing AWS infrastructure and participate in shaping the future build and design
- Knowledge of core services, networking, and security concepts of AWS Cloud Platform
- Deep knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g., Python, Go
- Experience with tooling related to infrastructure as code, configuration management, container orchestration, including but not limited to: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon
- Experience in operating micro-service docker containers and keeping them alive
- Experience with monitoring systems e.g. Elastic Cloud Enterprise solution
Why work with us:
- We operate over 2000 docker containers in our hybrid cloud setup, 400VMs on prem and 60+ amazon accounts serving over 2TB shop traffic a day
- You can choose your preferred environment between Mac, Windows and Linux
- Be part of our extraordinary team all over Europe and within a working environment in the center of Munich
- A lot of benefits like gym, fruits of the week, soft drinks, BBQs at the roof terrace, and many more