Senior Hybris Engineer (f/m/d)
- Developing new shops and continuously delivering features for one of the most successful eCommerce platforms in Europe
- Covering the whole software development life-cycle as member of an agile team
- Discovering and solving digital challenges in a full stack eCommerce environment
- Delivering scalable and maintainable solutions
- Adhering to coding standards and processes for professional code management and testability
We offer a great opportunity for an experienced developer looking for a new and demanding challenge in the area of eCommerce. You'll work in the heart of Munich and become a member of the international eCommerce developer scene. Last but not least, join a group of talented colleagues with a genuine passion and interest in what they do – inside and outside of work.
- At least 3 years of experience with Hybris implementations and around 6 years with Java Spring
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum / Kanban / TDD)
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience in gathering requirements and writing user stories
- Familiarity with continuous integration best practices and related tools (Jenkins)
- Commitment to quality and effective work habits that only require minimum supervision
- Experience in retail eCommerce a plus
- Fluent in English, understanding and speaking German a plus