Senior Lead SEO Manager (f/m/d)
Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle SEO in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing SEO for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects.
Senior Lead SEO Manager
you really fascinated by SEO? Do you think SEO is not just title tags
and content? Do you like nerdy SEO, strategy and new paths? Then you
could be the right person for us. To strengthen our Central Online Marketing Team at our Headquarter in Munich, we are looking for a SEO Teamlead.
- Responsible for driving organic traffic to all Zooplus and Bitiba Domains
- Development and control of all activities, especially on- and off-page optimization and high-quality link building
- Create content marketing ideas to increase organic visibility
- Manage the international SEO team, trainings, daily tasks, etc.…
- Communicate the importance of SEO to other departments
- Analyze results of SEO success and continually create strategies to get the greatest return
- Control measures based on the ROI of SEO
- Keyword analysis and research
- You have at least 4 years of SEO experience with a proven track record
- You gained deep knowledge in SEO tools like Screaming Frog, Sistrix, search console, Analytics, Ryte, Searchmetrics, etc.
- You have experience with CMS systems (ideal: Contentful, WordPress, others a plus)
- You are able to work independently and results-oriented
- You have great communication skills
- You have experience managing a team
- You are a fluent English speaker and other languages are a plus
- You have successfully completed a university or college degree, ideally in economies or an equivalent area
- You have experience with e-commerce and extensive knowledge of HTML and fundamentals of JS
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on
uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the
offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering
individual external and internal training, conference visits, and
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
Please note that applications have to be handed in in either English or German.