Senior Lead Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle Organic and Paid Social Media campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing Social Media for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects.
Social Media Team Lead International
Reach, impressions, prospecting, remarketing, bid management & landing page optimization is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Senior Lead Social Media Manager (f/m/d) on full-time for our location in Munich starting as soon as possible or fix date.
- You enable the Online Marketing team to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for the strategic set-up & coordination of over 70 Social Media channels
- You improve the daily work of our Online Marketing Managers by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example
- You will be responsible for the conception and development of social media campaigns as well as the ongoing identification of trends in the social media environment
- You have a strong sense for online content that inspires people to share
- You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date
- You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential
- You drive the growth of the Social Media Advertising area and develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our Social Media activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities
- You are cooperating with Agencies and ensure a high level of quality
- You plan, develop and manage performance campaigns for several Social Media platforms and continuously optimize account structure, product feed, audiences, ad copies, landing pages and bidding strategies
- You continuously develop the social media presence further as well as integrate helpful features such as reviews, community, etc.
- You unite the interests of the most diverse stakeholders and ensure not only the technical content but also the user friendliness.
- Profound professional experience in the management of Organic and Paid Social Media campaigns
- First experience in leading an intercultural team in a dynamic environment
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
Please note that applications have to be handed in in either English or German.