Senior Manager Fulfillment (f/m/d)
In order to be able to supply our customers across Europe quickly and in accordance with our quality standards, our European Fulfillment (FC) centers are an integral part of the zooplus network. Zooplus is operating 11 FCs in all parts of Europe via Logistics Service Providers and launching every year new FCs. The Senior Manager Fulfillment is part of the Fulfillment Leadership Team and will support the Head of Fulfillment in coordinating the fulfillment activities and driving operational excellence.
Essential job tasks:
- Driving operational excellence and further strategic development within the Fulfillment Team
- Preparing decision making memos and presentations to the board
- Preparing internal fulfillment metrics reviews and the regular reporting as well as fulfillment strategy meetings
- Driving zooplus quality expectations and standards together with our external Logistics-Service-Provider
- Collaborating with service provider and Engineering Team to investigate further capacity increase projects
- Supporting contract negotiations
- Coordinating Expe®ts (Sub Matter Experts) and mentoring them
- Supporting and leading projects related to continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and managing supplier performance, KPIs and supplier reports and leading corrective actions
- Contribute to fulfillment strategy development
- Representing the Head of Fulfillment in cross-divisional meetings, working groups and projects
- Acting as proxy of the Head of Fulfillment
- Degree in economics or engineering with logistics/ SCM specialization or comparable education
- Sound working experience in 3rd party logistics on provider and/or customer side (e-commerce/ B2C preferred) or experience leading as site leader of a warehouse
- Profound methodological competence in the areas of process and material flow analysis respectively intralogistics
- Sound understanding of e-commerce fulfillment processes and technical requirements
- Lean Management / Six Sigma experience
- Strong in the areas of planning and organizing
- Good knowledge in all MS Office standard programmes
- Experience in leading multiple complex role related projects
- High mobility, willingness to travel
- Analytical, process oriented and data driven
- Excellent in English, spoken & written; German preferable
- Excellent communication- and solid people management skills
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts and more complete our offer.
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Join us! Apply now!