(Senior) Online Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven (Senior) Online Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. You will be a part of the insights management team covering various business areas, and your main stakeholders will be the central online marketing team. You will also support a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers that handle Marketing campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. You will be supported by web- & app-analysts, business intelligence experts and data scientists.
- Act as the main analytics expert regarding all online marketing topics
- Shape up our reporting, ad hoc analysis and dashboarding capabilities, and support the online marketing managers’ projects concerning your area of expertise
- Take part in marketing automation and data integration projects
- Define and execute the strategy roadmap for online marketing analytics, specifically for online acquisition, retention and brand channels
- Based on your research you give recommendations on marketing budget, growth- and efficiency potentials, customer insights and competitive advantages by collecting, combining and leveraging large datasets from various sources
- 3+ years of relevant experience working experience as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst, CRM Marketing Manager or equivalent
- Bachelor/Master's degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science or similar
- Profound understanding of Marketing steering in various online and offline channels
- Quick comprehension, high affinity for numbers and feel for metrics and KPIs
- Attribution modeling, conversion rate, customer segments and customer acquisition cost should be familiar concepts
- Working experience with tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or similar
- Know-how in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrekk or similar
- Know-how in creating SQL queries is a big plus, Python is a plus
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more.
Please note that your CV and cover letter must be handed in English.