(Senior) Project Manager Operations for Wroclaw (PL) (f/m/d)
The Operational Excellence Team is looking for a rock star as (Senior) Project Manager Operations for Europe based in the city center of Wroclaw, Poland. This is an international role with high expectations, exposure to senior management and the international organization.
The team’s mission and your task is to identify, manage, and promote projects with innovative, high impact solutions. Help us identify opportunities, scout for the best solutions, manage your stakeholder groups, and drive its implementation.
Are you looking for an innovative environment, a broad scope of work yet the opportunity to be in the driver's seat with full responsibility for your projects? Are you data-driven, yet with a strong business acumen? Do you tend to question the status quo and reimagine how things can be done smarter? Do you insist on highest standards and do you not settle for mediocre? Then reach out to us!
- University degree with a focus on Operations, Logistics, Technology or related
- Professional experience in project or product management, consulting, change management, or related
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a decent technical understanding
- Strong IT tools expertise in data management and analytics (e.g. Jira, MS Office, Power BI, SQL, Tableau)
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-starter, understanding of business processes, experience in ecommerce as well as on working in international and/or remote teams
- Outstanding team player with the ability to communicate and work with people on different levels, expertise, and locations
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English
- General interest to work, communicate, and travel internationally
What makes zooplus a great place to work
- Motivated and friendly teams from over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your proper on-boarding
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance
- Modern work spaces, state-of-the-art equipment and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events