Senior Project Manager – Pricing and Incentives (m/f/d)
We are looking for a qualified Senior Project Manager to join our Central Pricing team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various pricing and incentive projects, in a fast-moving digital environment. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Senior Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- You will define the core discount calculation logic in close collaboration with the pricing team by developing tools and methods.
- You will manage the discount and incentive cumulation logic considering the overall company growth and profitability objectives.
- You will manage and coordinate the supplier funded discount campaigns and promotions by working together with co-marketing and market teams.
- You will define market-wise budgets for offering discounts in close collaboration with regional pricing teams.
- You will be responsible for improving the conversion and retention metrics through discounts.
- You will collaborate with the loyalty team to offer great value for money to our customers.
- You will work together with product teams to craft a great customer experience for discounts and incentives.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end discount program management from the business side.
- You enrich your ideas with relevant analyses, calculate business cases and discuss your solution with top management
- You are a curious and open-minded Project Manager with at least 4 years of professional experience in a corporate strategic, pricing or commercial department, e-Commerce industry preferred
- You are adept at using excel, ideally, knowledge of SQL is also preferred
- You have strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial and conceptual mindset as well as a drive for numbers
- You are able and willing to own topics and drive them forward independently while being a team player at heart
- You are experienced in working in a dynamic environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive "can-do" attitude
- You have excellent communication skills, fluency in English is mandatory
- You have an outstanding university degree from a top university in a business-related or quantitative field
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
- Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- A hybrid working model with 2 office- & 3 flexible days
- Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
Do you want to know more? Let´s have a talk! Apply now.