Senior QA Software Engineer - Catalog (f/m/d)
Hello! The Catalog Team at zooplus are looking for a Software Test engineer to help us build the checkout experience of our online shop. You could be part of one of the most customer-centric teams at zooplus with an opportunity to grow your tech skills in a challenging and exciting work environment.
These are some of the reasons working at Zooplus is an amazing experience:
- We work in small self-organized teams, respecting and valuing everyone´s opinion
- Scrum is our way of working and we feel like an agile environment, our managers believe in it and the organization embraces it
- We learn from each other and share knowledge, through pair programming, code reviews, hackathons, and training
- The environment is very friendly and sometimes we do some activities together after work also of course with other teams.
- We deliver value by developing new features, maintaining existing products, and improving all the infrastructure we need for it
- We build quality into our code by following clean code principles and DevOps practices - you build it, you run it
- We have embraced diversity, having colleagues from over 50 countries. This means our working language is English
- AWS using tools such as Terraform or AWS CLI
- Git, CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline
- InfluxDB, Grafana, Sensu, ELK stack
- Mesos/Marathon, Docker, Kubernetes
- Selenium webdriver, Cypress, Browser stack
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience in working with modern test framework like cypress, playwright etc.
- Coding knowledge in languages like typescript, java, jscript.
- Experience in automation using Selenium java with Cucumber(BDD)
- Knowledge in API testing
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Kibana, Grafana e.t.c)
- English at working language level
- Agile tester & ISTQB certification would be an advantage
- Mentoring and getting in sync with external testing partners
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts in collaboration with developers & business
- Analyze, design and build automated test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
- perform and check the tests in multi device and multi browser
- monitor tests runs in build pipe line
- monitoring of application errors and performance in tools like Kibana, Grafana
- Act as the quality gate keeper for the product release
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, highly motivated and proactive
- Thinking of continuous improvement & ideas on testing activities
Nice to have
- experience in working with several multilingual e-commerce platform.
- visual regression testing (eg. snapshot testing)
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
🌎 Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
🙌 Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
💪 A partnership with a selected gym
🏬 A central office location in Munich
✈️ Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st off)
⏰ A hybrid working model with 2 office- & 3 flexible days
💻 Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phone
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
🐾 Employee discount for all company shops
💰 Company pension scheme
🎈 Company events