Senior Sales Analyst (f/m/d)
Data is king in our business! That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Sales Analyst to support our colleagues by providing a solid analytical basis for their decisions. We create ad-hoc insights, profound analyses and interactive dashboards together with our BI-colleagues in order to improve the customer experience and thus our success.
As a Senior Sales Analyst (f/m/d) you will
- Take the functional lead of the sales analytics team
- Strive to make our company more data-driven with the help of your analytics colleagues
- Steer the development of KPIs of the sales analytics area
- Be the contact person for our colleagues in the CCO-division in need of analytical support
- Dive deep into our databases in order to query & analyze relevant sales data
- Create meaningful analyses answering various questions from the CCO-area or
- Set up telling reports and dashboards
- Reliably interpret data based on a high professional understanding of sales topics
- Derive recommendations for action from your analyses
- Create and enhance analytical concepts for the sales function and enable your colleagues to self-serve themselves whenever feasible
- University degree in (business) mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or business administration with an analytical focus
- Several years of experience in a sales environment with an analytical focus
- Experience in successfully leading analytics topics or project groups
- Very strong analytical skills and familiar with handling large amounts of data
- Strong understanding of marketing & sales, ideally in e-commerce, and its KPIs
- Excellent handling of MS Excel, especially Pivot and PowerPivot
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Ideally experience with Tableau
- Ideally good knowledge of statistical methods and statistical program packages (Python is a big plus)
- Fluent in English
Become part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections. Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts and more complete our offer.
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Join us! Apply now!