Senior SEA Manager (f/m/d)
Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle SEA campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaborating is the heart and soul of our team. Besides doing SEA for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross-departmental Online Marketing projects.
PPC, CVR, CRO, DMP, remarketing, bid management & landing page optimization is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Senior SEA Manager (f/m/d) in Munich or Madrid starting as soon as possible.
- You enable the SEA team to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for the strategic set-up & coordination
- You improve the daily work of our SEA team by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example
- You will have different stakeholders and work in an agile matrix organization
- You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date
- You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential
- You drive the growth of the SEA and develop innovative Shopping and Search strategies to improve & expand our SEA activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities
- You plan, develop and manage performance campaigns for several search engines and continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, product feed, audiences, ad copies, landing pages and bidding strategies
- Profound professional experience in the management of Search and Shopping campaigns
- Experience in leading an intercultural team in a dynamic environment
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs, and offer you the chance to shape Zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual internal and external trainings, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
We provide you with a laptop, mobile phone, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverages, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts (for our shops, special rates for gym, member in corporate benefits) and more