Senior SEO Manager (m/f/d)
The SEO Central team is responsible for coordinating international SEO projects across EMEA regions in order to increase our online presence in relation to relevant markets.
As a Senior SEO Manager, you will work closely in defining annual SEO strategy and goals throughout the countries, monitoring SEO KPIs, and providing SEO training, and onboarding sessions.
- Overseeing the execution of the global SEO strategy
- Conducting advanced analysis in order to gain insights into certain KPI developments and design measures accordingly
- Evaluating the potential of SEO measures as well as their impact
- Taking a hands-on role in pitching high potential projects and their implementation
- Training and coordinating junior team members when needed
- Creating SEO guidelines and how-to content for the local managers
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Developer team, Shop management, and other relevant departments
- Preparing stakeholder meetings and pitching SEO projects in a clear and understandable way
- Refining best practices over time by testing new initiatives and keeping up-to-date with changes in the search industry
- Monitoring the market trends and translating them into strategic projects
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in SEO, preferably most of it in an international e-commerce environment
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO with an excellent track record
- Excellency in working with SEO Tools like Google Search Console, Sistrix, Ryte, Screaming Frog, and others
- A First experience in coordinating a team or people management would be welcome
- First experience with Adobe Analytics and Tableau
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good agile project management skills (using Jira and Confluence)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented working style
- Fluent in English – any other European Language would be a plus
What we are offering you
a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real
challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope
for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you
a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with
colleagues from all over Europe. Our German headquarter is at a great
location in Munich, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we
offer many competitive benefits such as:
✈ 28 paid days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
🏠 Remote working flexibility (hybrid model).
🏬 Offices in the city center of Munich. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages, and company events.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ German language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees + many other exclusive corporate benefits
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus for helping us find the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.