(Senior) Supply Chain Manager (f/m/d)
The zooplus Supply Chain Management Team is growing and we are looking for a new colleague..
As a (Senior) Supply Chain Manager (f/m/d), you will be based in our Munich city center office.
SCM at zooplus is responsible to measure, analyze and improve the entire value stream from suppliers to customers. We provide insights on the relevant steps, we support the daily execution and we are responsible for the mid- and long-term development of the related processes and IT.
You should reach out to us if you are interested in improving customer experience in an internationally oriented company. We are team with members and interfaces all across Europe and we place high value on an intensive exchange between all these partners.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Sound experience in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, preferably in e-commerce
- Good understanding of delivery processes and customer interfaces in a B2C environment
- High affinity to numbers with good analytical skills
- Team player with good communication capabilities in an international environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus but not required
- Profound user knowledge around MS-Office with the capability to learn new tools around data analysis and presentation of results
What makes zooplus a great place to work
- Motivated and friendly teams from over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated buddy to support your proper on-boarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A can-not-be-more-central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- Modern work spaces, state-of-the-art equipment and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events