Senior Vendor Manager (f/m/d)
- Independent development, implementation and controlling of an international key account.
- Self-contained definition and selection of the assortment appropriate to the assortment strategy according to company guidelines.
- Undertaking continuous product life cycle management to optimise the ranges and the overall portfolio performances.
- Understand and translate both account and zooplus values and needs, and care for purposeful business relationship.
- Contact person in all daily business matters for the area of responsibility concerning account.
- Continuous analyses of the account performances following the relevant KPIs, developing concrete actions to improve the account performances as well as implementation and controlling of the actions.
- Responsibility for results in negotiation of supplier terms and
conditions and account sales performances in accordance with company
- Continuous development of purchasing and category management standards and processes.
- Responsibility for sales and purchasing planning for the account and the corresponding management of product buy-and-sell-through
- Functional and disciplinary management, coaching and development of 1 to 2 direct reports.
- Self-contained acquisition of new suppliers / brands.
- Mastering and extending a network in the pet industry.
- Crossfunctional networking with Sales team, as well as Replenishment, Supply Chain Development and Masterdata to ensure an efficient assortment management along the whole product life cycle.
- Graduate degree in business-related discipline
- At least 6 years relevant work experience in Purchasing, Category Management and/or Product Management, ideally in retailing or the pet industry; experience working in an e-Commerce/ mail-order environment are an advantage
- Experience in project work based on analytical and strategic thinking and ability to structure complex facts
- Ability to understand customer needs and market requirements as well as intuitive feeling for brands and trends
- Experience in teamwork and guidance of business partners with proved authority.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to unlock complex issues and to work proactively on proposals, solution thinking.
- Proven project and stakeholder management skills.
- Independent and proactive work style
- High intercultural competence combined with work experience in international environment.
- Product and industry knowledge in pet, retail or FMCG industry.
- First experience in People Management
- Proficient MS-Office (especially Excel and Power Point) skills
- Verbal and written language skills necessary for area of responsibility as well as excellent English skills. Additional language skills are an advantage.
Become part of our success story and seize the
opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company
with great freedom and short decision-making paths. In our motivated
team with colleagues from all over Europe, we offer you a versatile task
with an international orientation. Our office is located in the center
of Munich near Stachus and has excellent infrastructural connections.
Fresh fruit, free drinks, company fitness, employee discounts complete