Team Lead Product Owner (f/m/d)
The Team Lead Product Owner (aka Area Product Owner) will lead supply chain relevant product initiatives that ensure continuity of supply, reduce product risk, maintains product at company quality standards, and ensure supply chain flexibility and efficiency in an e-retailer environment. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Product for the areas of Sourcing & Delivery. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and filling product area gaps and generating new ideas that grow our market share, improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Creating buy-in for the product area vision both internally and with key external partners
- Shaping the product area strategy and translating them into KPIs
- Working closely with experienced senior software engineering or business stakeholders to drive product launches successfully.
- Managing a small team of four product owners to support them in their personal as well as professional development.
- Keeping the team focused and excited to continually make zooplus as a business more efficient by connecting the work they do to our larger mission.
- Building alignment/awareness across product/engineering teams, leadership teams, and other stakeholders across the organization.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of product management experience required (min. 2 years in a team lead role) in technology or e-commerce environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies with the ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought, and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in supply chain management or related discipline is an advantage
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Solid understanding of agile product development principles
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from other product areas
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills (English mandatory)
Please submit your resume in English.