Team Lead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Team Lead of our Supply Chain Management team. You will be responsible for leading the team of supply chain analysts and managers who are analyzing, planning, steering and monitoring our overall supply chain. Our Supply Chain Management Team (internally know as Quantitative Analysis and Steering) consists of a data-oriented group of analysts and an operational routing team.
In this role you will be a part of our think tank approach which consists of specialist for operations research and IT-development. You will be directly reporting to the COO and be in our leadership team.
- Your main goal is the coordination of our internal teams and our external partners to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness
- You need to be able analyze information and processes to create strategies and put your findings into a tactical plan followed by operational actions
- With your hands-on approach you will contribute to more efficiency, e.g. through hosting KPI meetings, but also by helping other teams to help themselves through further developing and activating of our KPIs system
- Your individual performance will be leveraged by training and enabling your colleagues and our partners
- 7+ years experience in the supply chain with first leading experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Software development understanding
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
- Very good English skills