Teamlead Inbound Logistics Planning & Coordination (f/m/d)
The Supply Chain Management Team ensures overall coordination of the whole value chain of the products (from suppliers to consumers) and end-to-end supply chain flow integration in order to consider the complete picture and reach the global optimum. The focus on our customers is one of the core values at zooplus and defines our mission. The availability of products has a significant impact on the level of customer satisfaction, thus this is the key focus for us.
We are looking for a Team Lead Inbound Logistics Planning & Coordination, who is ready to join our Supply Chain Management Team and lead the planning of inbound flow, as well as coordinate end-to-end inbound flows from suppliers to our Fulfilment Centers.
In this highly analytical and intellectually challenging role you will ensure the highest availability of products for our customers and the balanced inventory in our network on a strategic and tactical level based on a strong data analysis. You will have close collaboration with different stakeholders from the logistics team, category management, purchasing and IT-functions, thus driving best practices to ensure the highest availability of products and balanced inventory.
In this role you are directly reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management and will work closely with our Procurement & Inventory Team.
- Lead, evolve and motivate your team.
- Coordinate the entire inbound flow from suppliers to Fulfillment Centers to achieve the highest availability of the products and balanced inventory in our network.
- Control the availability KPIs and proactively collaborate the relevant stakeholders (e.g. Procurement & Inventory Managers) to guarantee target achievement.
- Optimize the current demand planning and forecast models while developing scalable solutions for future growth and process improvement.
- Manage the assortment listing process (including initial listing of new articles and de-listing of articles at the end of the life-cycle), weekly updates, monitoring of logistics efficiency, and allocation budget adjustment.
- Ensure the effective steering of relocations of products between Fulfilment Centers to balance our network and guarantee the highest availability of the products for all markets.
- Define and implement an action plan for inbound flow for the high season and peak periods.
- Coordinate the inventory optimization activities.
- Drive the continuous operational improvement in inbound area and development of relevant IT-tools.
- University degree either in Supply Chain, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or similar.
- Sound experience in demand planning and inventory management in eCommerce is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of forecasting algorithms and models.
- Proven experience with data analyses, including experience with SQL. Python is a plus.
- Ability to work simultaneously with strategical long-term initiatives and daily operation routine.
- Experience of data imagining and ability to explain complex things.
- Problem-solving and result-oriented way of working.
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
- Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- Hybrid working model with 2 office- & 3 flexible days
- Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
You want to know more? Let´s have a talk! Apply now.