Technical Product Owner - Infrastructure (f/m/d)
We are expanding our team and looking for a Technical Product Owner - Infrastructure Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building and leading & owning the products that provide exceptional business value to our users. Being the primary contact, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your product. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product is integral to this role.
- As the Technical Product Owner, you assume the technical responsibility for the design, build and further development of the Infrastructure Services of the entire organization.
- Responsible for the delivery of project and products on Infrastructure Service, particularly using Agile methods in both physical & virtual teams.
- Must work closely with the different TPOs and the rest of the local delivery teams to design, test and maintain the Infrastructure Service, keeping everyone on the right track and ensure common priorities feeding this into the prioritization of work ensuring that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions to support organizational missions.
- Adhere to and help create enterprise principles and standards based on industry best practices.
- Work on multiple projects utilizing agile and waterfall methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals.
- Create and maintain the target application architecture and blueprints along with strategic roadmaps.
- Maintain reference architecture and defines shared application components, platforms, interfaces, and other relevant tools & components.
- Plan and lead Proof of Concepts (PoCs) in support of new technology and/or new design approaches.
- Provide high-level design choices and recommendations based on architecture alternative analysis.
- Drive buy vs build decisions based on reviewing products and capabilities within the enterprise as well as leading products and technologies in the industry.
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Collaborate with other architecture resources within the organization and enterprise.
- Ability to interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design.
- Understand the business and customer & end user needs to introduce appropriate technical solutions.
- Provide support for escalated issues on the end user systems.
- Mentor other engineers in the team and groom them.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience.
Expert knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service, Windows Operating System Environments, Linux Environment, System Virtualization, etc.
- Cloud computing experience operating large cloud based environments for - Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Amazon Web Services or other large scale cloud deployment.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and highly professional with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in general system administration and data center operation.
- Experience in solving security problems, including certificate management (e.g. 802.1x, SSL) and encryption.
- Experience in Microsoft Server Technologies as well as Linux environments.
- Experience with identity management (e.g. LDAP, AD, SAML, OAuth).
- Experience in project management, especially for Infrastructure buildouts (e.g. new facilities, network closets, server rooms, etc).
- Used Atlassian and Microsoft products before (e.g. JIRA and Confluence, Office365, Microsoft 365)
- Knowledge of server security (experience with IDS)
- Knowledge of physical security systems (e.g. RFID, biometrics, cameras, door controllers