UI Designer / Visual Designer (f/m/d)
My name is Boris and I am the Team Lead UX/UI at zooplus. Since I started at zooplus in 2016 our small team has achieved a lot. We made the zooplus website full-responsive, created style guides and UX/UI is perceived and heard much better throughout the company.
Personally, I love to work at zooplus because there is a huge potential for optimization and so much to achieve. To be even more effective and efficient in the future, we are looking for you to join and complete the team.
I can tell you a few things that may be interesting for you to know!
- We currently work in a team of 2 team members, 1 UX/UI Designer and 1 UX Researcher, wanting to grow up to a team of 5 (at least!)
- Main deliverables of the UX/UI Team - Great UX & UI solutions, Concepts and designs for Conversion Optimization, Design components & support for development teams, Coherent Style(guide)
- We believe that good UX and UI can only work data driven and user-centric
- We are a product company that focuses on delivering good quality products rather than having strict deadlines
English is the official language of the company, to communicate with foreign mates in the Munich office and other teams located in Madrid or Krakow
“Work with other teams to deliver user-centric solutions that enhance the shopping experience and help zooplus grow.”
What we are looking for:
Strong knowledge in UI Design and passion for UX!
Some perks and benefits you can enjoy:
- We enjoy working here but... we have 28 working days vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31) Yessss
- Mobile phone for personal use
- Flexible working hours
- Training is a really important thing in the company, so the company invests in conferences and courses
- German classes
- The fridge is always full of free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employee discount in all zooplus shops and other discounts in local shops
Our current stack:
- Sketch for UI Design
- Invision for Prototyping and Collaboration, Craft Extension
- Axure for Wireframes
- Zeplin for Developer Handover
- Abstract for file versioning
- VWO for A/B Testing
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe CC
- JIRA for prioritization