UX Designer – Native Mobile Apps (f/m/d)
We are looking for a native Mobile Apps UX/UI Designer who will take the user experience of our native apps in zooplus to the next level. You'll be involved in the full life-cycle of design and partner with product owners, engineers, and graphic designers to deliver phenomenal experiences to our customers. By proving that UX has a great impact on business success, you will make a great contribution to setting us apart from our competitors.
As a Mobile Apps UX/UI Designer (aka Product Designer), you will:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer needs.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Aid product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by always being up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role and qualification will be desired.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design - not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- English on a professional level, German and Spanish would be a plus.
- A comprehensive Portfolio is a must-have!
If you don't satisfy 100% of the requirements but think that you would be a great fit for the role, we are happy to get to know you. We are searching for unique talents.
What makes zooplus a great place to work:
- Motivated and friendly teams with over 50 nationalities
- Dedicated Buddy to support your onboarding
- A partnership with a selected gym
- A central location in Munich
- Flexible working hours and healthy work-life balance with 28 vacation days (plus Dec 24th and 31st)
- A hybrid working model with 2 office- & 3 flexible days
- Modern workspaces, state-of-the-art equipment, and mobile phones
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities
- Employee discount for all company shops
- Company pension scheme
- Company events