To strengthen our international team in Munich, we are offering a part-time position as:
Working Student Direct Marketing (m/f/d)
We are a team of 40+ Digital Marketing Managers in 9 countries that handle campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting, automating and collaborations are the heart and soul of our team.
Whether you are a Working Student or Team Lead, you'll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We'd love to hear from you. Join a team of over 700 employees in whole of Europe.
- You are responsible for providing support to the Direct Marketing team (Newsletter, Print, and Push) and coordinating their work with the countries. Administrative support of direct marketing central department.
- You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date.
- You manage all marketing tools, contracts, and invoices for all countries. Support in the use of direct marketing tools (newsletter, print and push notifications) for direct marketing central and shop representatives.
- Support in creation, briefing, and monitoring of report analyses, templates, audiences, target groups, and multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
- You support all marketing managers with training, meetings, and making sure that the intranet is always up to date.
- Collaboration in pilot projects and testing with IT.
- You will have different stakeholders and work in an agile matrix organization.